EMBASSY IN FRANCE
4 Rue Notre Dame des Victoires, 75002 Paris
CURRENCY & EXCHANGE
Respect the basic security rules, such as:
- Avoid walking in isolated streets or neighborhoods with bad reputation.
- Be careful when withdrawing cash or exchanging currency.
- Leave valuable jewels and objects in the safe-deposit-box at the hotel or in a safe place.
- Only take with you the needed cash and credit cards.
- Request help case by case to your tour guide.
Mexico is a very vast country. According to the distances to be travelled, it is convenient to travel by plane. For instance, between Mexico and Cancun there is more than two hours flight.
The road infrastructure is of great quality with many highways.
HOW TO DRESS?
Casual outfit and comfortable shoes to visit. Plan to bring light clothes and warmer clothes to wear in case the temperature is colder and/or cooler.
We recommend: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
Important observation: in protected areas it is forbidden to use sunscreen and mosquito repellent as they are not biodegradable. In the areas of Sian Ka’an and Xcaret on the Caribbean coast.
REGIONS OF MEXICO