5 events in November not to be missed in Latin America!
27/10 to 02/11 Día de Muertos, Oaxaca
The Day of the Dead in Oaxaca is one of the most traditional celebrations in Mexico, the city transforms itself for this unique festival in homage to los Muertos.
03/11 Cuenca Independence Day
More than 300 cultural, musical, social and intercultural events are scheduled throughout the city during the month of November.
04/11 Anniversary of Puno
The city on Lake Titicaca, which according to legend was the cradle of the Inca civilisation, will celebrate its 354th anniversary! On the programme: parades and processions in traditional costumes, gastronomic, musical and literary festival.
07 to 13/11 Fiestas de la Independencia de Cartagena de Indias
This great popular festival celebrates the memory and the rich intangible cultural heritage of the “heroic city”.
– 05/11 Noche de Tradición Festiva / Plaza de la Aduana
– 06/11 Jolgorio de Tambores y Noche de Candela / Plaza de la Proclamación
– 07/11 Noche de Talentos / Teatro Adolfo Mejía
– 10/11 Desfile Homenaje de Héroes de Independencia / Avenida Santander
– 11/11 Independence Day parade (Bando) / Avenida Santander
– 12/11 Diversidad parade / Avenida Daniel Lemaitre / Plaza de la Proclamación
– 12/11Cabildo de Getsemaní / Plaza de Canapote a Plaza de la Trinidad
– 14/11 Noche de Elección y Coronación de Miss Colombia / Estadio Argemiro Bermúdez
20/11 Festival of “La Jota Cordobesa” and “Gaucha” traditions in San Lorenzo – Cordoba
A parade of gaucho groups, horse riding and dressage competitions, folklore concerts and Argentinean gastronomy!
LATAM NEWS UFI Global Barometer shows that the exhibition industry is adapting to the post-pandemic era The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) has released the latest and 30th edition of its flagship Global Exhibition Barometer survey, which takes the...
LATAM NEWS Chile launches a promotional campaign for sustainable tourism In line with global trends where tourists are demanding more sustainable products in their travels, Chile's Undersecretariat of Tourism and Sernatur have launched the campaign "Chile, impulsando...
LATAM NEWS WTTC and Trip.com Group Global Travel Report reveals growing interest in sustainable travel "Demand for travel is higher than ever," says Julia Simpson, WTTC president and CEO. A major new report from the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)...