At Estancia Cristina, we are aware that the land we inhabit does not belong to us, our daily commitment is to make the greatest possible effort so that together, with our employees and our guests, we can minimize the impact of our presence in Los Glaciares National Park.
To this end, we carry out various actions:
- We use biodegradable bags;
- Récipients et ustensiles alimentaires réutilisables ;
- We have reduced the use of “single-use” plastics by providing our guests with a refillable bottle for their stay;
- We are part of the global campaign promoted by Refill the world | Refill Not Landfill, promoting the non-use of plastics by providing refill points for drinking water;
- We separate and classify waste.
We know that nature connects us, takes care of our planet and our people.
Estancia Cristina – Since 1914
LATAM NEWS World Travel Awards 2023: Chile and Peru shine on the world stage Latin America continues to establish itself as a leading tourism destination, as the results of the 30th World Travel Awards show. At the ceremony held in Dubai on December 1, Peru and Chile...
LATAM NEWS Machu Picchu: increased visitor capacity by 2024 Machu Picchu, Peru's most famous archaeological site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, is preparing to welcome more visitors. The Peruvian authorities have approved an increase in the site's...
LATAM NEWS7th UNWTO World Wine Tourism Conference: Looking to the futureThe 7th World Wine Tourism Conference, organised by the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), was recently held in the Rioja region of Spain. This major event brought together experts from over 40...
You may also like;